Converse is a community of hard-working and talented people who love to call Converse their home.
Converse has a pro-business environment. We get things done. Our elected officials know that time is money and we know that the secret to creating and retaining business is to solve problems and eliminate red tape. We are a community that works hard to welcome business.
But we also enjoy a great quality of life -- or love – that enables us to accomplish more.
- We love that Converse is among the youngest, most affordable and safest places to live and raise a family in the San Antonio area.
- We love our recognized school district
- We love our growing parks system, and we have a vision that is now expanding to include a linear trail system to connect our parks and provide safe walking paths to schools
- We love our short commutes to major employment area
- We love our businesses.
- We enjoy a great quality of love in Converse.
We love Converse and we Choose Converse every day. It’s home to more than 21,000 people and to more than 250 small and medium-sized businesses. It’s home to the Judson Rockets and to thousands of people commuting back and forth to Joint Base San Antonio – Randolph.
We are a vibrant, talented and diverse community, but we all agree on one thing: Converse, Texas is the place we love to call home.
Choose Converse. You’ll love it here.